This is the perfect solution for the DIY bride – the bride who knows exactly what she wants, but could do with the help of a pro to keep the nuptuals running smoothly. During the consultation, we’ll discuss what the couple has in mind for their wedding day, and together we’ll come up with a concept. Pure Weddings & Events will then suggest the best suppliers for the job.
Wedding Day Coordination
Suppliers booked, ready to say “I do”, and the wedding day has arrived! But who will make sure that everything is running according to plan? The wedding day on-site coordination fee includes the following:
- A meeting 2 weeks prior to the wedding day to discuss all suppliers booked
- Compiling of wedding order of events which will detail all contacts, timing, locations, instructions etc.
- Manage décor setup/strike
- Manage AV setup/strike
- Manage catering setup/strike
- Manage entertainment setup/strike
- Manage travel logistics
- Post wedding day follow up & feedback
Your Full-Service Wedding Management Fee includes the following (Based on 15%):
- First consultation with clients – Planning of wedding concept and execution.
- Requesting quotations from venues and suppliers
- Negotiating rates with venues and suppliers
- Setting and managing wedding budget
- Obtaining budget approval
- Negotiating supplier contracts in terms of deposits & cancellation clauses
- Requesting invoices from venues and suppliers
- Planning & preparing the order of events for 6 months prior to wedding day
- Planning & preparing the order of events for the wedding day
- Telephonic check-ins and monthly status meetings, including travel fees.
- Full-Day On-site Management on Wedding Day (Setup & strike of all suppliers)
- Consulting, advice and management of:
- Venue layout, including setup on wedding day
- Audio visual equipment, including dry-run on wedding day
- Catering, including menu and cake tastings
- Décor, including mock setups
- All wedding stationery, including the production of samples
- Travel logistics
- Bridal party attire
- Post Wedding Day – Reconcile wedding accounts, follow-up and feedback